Blogs

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Happy Energy inspired!




I was inspired by Happy Energy: Happy Bean campaign by Naver (It's the Korean search engine site), where every purchased of virtual bean in their official site is you can help to provide supply for a particular organization.



JYJ's Junsu Happy Energy: Happy Bean campaign support Kenyan to build music schools for children or people who are interested or love music.


After seeing this campaign I remember my childhood dream, I dream to have my own organization for a cause, and I just realized today that I want to support and advocate HAPPY ENERGY. Where the organization's mission is to produce "happy energy" for a better life and better world. In able to be possibly achieved this,  let's campaign  healthy and balance positive thinking in each of every one of us.


Through positive encouragement with one another to promote positivity in the heart and mind of everybody, so we can feed the hunger, so we can build home for the homeless, so we can help other draw their dreams and achieve it. Together with a positive outlook, let's make the world a better place to live in.





Happy Energy campaign watch here

NAVER Happy Energy 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment