Blogs

Saturday, March 05, 2011

my Introduction


A lover of music, freedom and beauty and an optimist who believe that just because something is a struggle doesn’t mean you can’t do anything it just mean you’ve got to find a different way of doing it.

I am a believer. I believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, and in mankind. I believe in the achievement of the impossible. I believe in what they refuse to believe in.

I like traveling in different places and learning their language, history and culture. I am a God fearing and family oriented individual. The things that only matters, the people who will be there for me til’ the end and french fries are the things that I treasure.

I don’t usually follow trends but I'm into classic fashion. Listening to music and reading books are my past time. I love the sun because it gives me an impression of a good day but I also adore the rain it makes me want to play like a kid.=P

No comments:

Post a Comment